Gosh I do love a bit of stage time. I’m a speaker after all, storytelling is what I do. So here’s a list of upcoming events that are open to the public – places where I’ll be speaking, signing books or hosting in the next few months.
Where possible I’ve included the link to the event info, but if it’s not up yet, check back nearer the time. Hope to see you soon!
- Explorers Connect, February 1st, The Square Club, Bristol. SOLD OUT 🙁
- The Camping, Caravan and Motorhome Show, February 23rd, NEC, Birmingham. Use the Promo Code: AM to get a small discount on your ticket. Tickets here.
- Outdoors Adventure Show, Sunday 4th March, Vancouver, Canada. Tickets here.
- Arc’Teryx store, Kitslano, Vancouver, Canada. March 6th, 6pm. Tickets here.
- Night of Adventure, 13th March. UCL, London. Tickets here.
- Kendal Mountain Film Festival, 14th March, Oxford. Tickets here.
- Night of Adventure, 22nd March. Canary Wharf, London. Tickets here.
- Durham Adventure Film Festival, Saturday April 28th, Durham. Tickets here.
- The Horizon Lectures, Abingdon, June 6th. Tickets here.
- Kendal Mountain Film Festival, June 8th, Kendal. Tickets here.
- Top Of The Gorge Festival, Cheddar Gorge, 22nd – 24th June. Exact speaking time: TBC. More info here.
- Unwind Festival, Kent, Saturday June 30th, Tickets here.