Gosh I do love a bit of stage time. I’m a speaker after all, storytelling is what I do. So here’s a list of upcoming events that are open to the public – places where I’ll be speaking, signing books or hosting in the next few months.
Where possible I’ve included the link to the event info, but if it’s not up yet, check back nearer the time. Hope to see you soon!
- The Arc’Teryx Store London, Thursday 10th August. Piccadilly Circus, London. Tickets available here.
- Adventure Travel Film Festival: Friday 11th – Sunday 13th August, Mill Hill, London. Tickets available here.
- National Trust South West Outdoors Festival, Friday 8th and Saturday 9th. Cheddar Gorge. Free entry, more information here.
- The Sunday Papers Live, Sunday 10th September, Regent’s Park, London. Tickets available here
OCTOBER & NOVEMBER
- The Women’s Adventure Expo. Saturday 7th October, Bristol. More information here, tickets will go on sale in the next month.
- Ellis Brigham London. Tuesday 10th October. Covent Garden, London. Ticket info to follow.
- Ellis Brigham Bristol. Wednesday 11th October. Ticket info to follow.
- Responsible Travel, Brighton (customer event). Thursday 17th October. Ticket info to follow.
- The Wilderness Lectures, Thursday 18th October, Bristol. More info here.
- Yestival, Friday 20th – Sunday 22nd October. In a field somewhere, 1 hour south of London. Tickets available here.
- Royal Scottish Geographical Society, ‘inspiring people’ lecture series. More info here.
- Aberdeen: 30th October (evening)
- Dundee: 31st Oct (evening)
- Dunfermline: 1st Nov (evening)
- Glasgow: 2nd Nov (afternoon)
- Edinburgh: 2nd Nov (evening)