I love nothing more than encouraging others to get outside and get adventurin’. Below are things that I get asked for advice on most frequently.
If there’s nothing in the below list that tickles your (fondant) fancy, and you can’t find the answer by searching the backlog of blogs, then go right ahead and drop me a line with your question here.
NERVOUS ABOUT A NEW ADVENTURE?
- Read about how I wondered ‘what on earth I was doing?!’ when I went on my first adventure to America. And then on the next one to New Zealand, and also when I went to Europe, and before leaving for South America (you get the gist).
- Read about first time rookie adventurers, the Adventure Queens here
- Throw caution to the wind and watch my TEDx talk: ‘But What if I fail’ here
MICROADVENTURE SPOTS AROUND LONDON
- Here’s a list of suggested spots, and how to search for your own ones
- Watch a short video of 25 weeks spent exploring the ‘wilds’ around the big smoke
QUESTIONS ABOUT WILD CAMPING
- You’ll find a list of questions and answers to quite possibly everything you could ever think of about wild camping here
SOLO TRAVEL AS A FEMALE
- Read about what I learned the first time I travelled solo
- Read this post from Godfather of adventure Al Humphreys including my two penneth thrown in here.
PLANNING A RUNNING ADVENTURE?
- Try reading this regularly updated list of FAQs about long distance running adventures